Hiking is a great way to stay fit and get moving. While on a hike you can burn between 430 – 550 calories an hour. So what are you waiting for?
Here are some of our favorite hiking trails in Southern California:
- Crystal Cove State Park, Newport Beach: Offers multiple trails for different skill levels with stunning views of the Pacific
- Eaton Canyon, Pasadena: Just under 4 miles, this trail takes you through the San Gabriel Mountains, don’t miss the 20-foot waterfall at the top
- Claremont Hills Wilderness Trail, Claremont: This challenging trail offers stunning views of Claremont and you can see all the way to Downtown LA on a clear day
- Mt. Rubidoux Trail, Riverside: This short trail is paved and leads to 360 -degree panoramic views of Riverside
- Griffith Observatory, Los Feliz: This gently grated hike is 2.5 miles ends at the Griffith Observatory and provides views of the LA skyline