Our bodies were meant to move. Whenever you’re feeling lazy or sluggish, remember these reasons why moving more matters!
1. Moving brings oxygen to each and every cell in your body, including your brain. An oxygenated brain is an alert brain.
2. Moving increases your energy level, making you feel less tired and able to do more work.
3. Moving increases cardiorespiratory fitness and reduces risk of disease.
4. Moving improves your circulation; your reflexes become quicker and your joints move through their whole range of motion.
5. Moving more during the day helps you sleep better at night.
6. Moving gives you healthy, glowing skin.
7. Moving stimulates your digestion, yet controls your appetite.
8. Moving tones your muscles, making you appear trimmer.